What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order through our checkout system, When you do so, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address and, If you place an order, you may also be asked for your mailing address, billing address and credit card information (your credit card information is handlded by our merchant facility provider, and is not disclosed to Gift Away .). You may choose to visit our site anonymously, in which case no information will be collected from you.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used either to:
1. Process transactions, such as send goods to the address you have specified.
2. Send emails to you regarding any information or updates pertaining to your order.
3. Send periodic emails relevant to our website, unless you opt out at the time of ordering.
We will not use your information, whether public or private, to be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
WHat material can I expect to receive if I am subscribed to your newsletter(s)?
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and any other information that we consider to be relevant. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. Firstly, we offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive and credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do you have any third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party links.
Childrens' Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens' Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
1. We kindly advise that any refund request is subject to the policies outlined herewith. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding our refund policy before purchasing any item at our site.
2. Claims for a refund must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the order placing date, or the date specified in the relevant clause below (whichever is sooner), otherwise the product will be considered as received.
3. Requests for a refund can only be made for the following reasons:
a. Non-delivery of the product. This may be due to lost or misdirected mail, or goods that have been returned to sender. Please note that we can only process refunds for non-delivery where a minimum of 15 working days has lapsed from the date of dispatch.Pr to World. reserves the right to verify any non-delivery claim with postal authorities or, where applicable, its couriers. This may delay the processing of a refund until confirmation has been received.
b. Goods that have been received in damaged condition may be returned for replacement or refund. Returning the goods will be at the customer's expense, however, replacement items will be sent at no charge. Claims regarding such issues should be notified to email@example.com within (3) three days of receiving your order. Failure to notify us within the specified time-frame may result in the decline of your refund request. Once the defective item has been received by us, the replacement or refund will be effected. Visit our contacts page for our return address.
c. Product not-as-described. While we do not expect this to be a problem due to the specific nature of our product line, such issues should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days of receiving your order, Important note, in some items in Health and Beauty Category we will not accept a return if the package was opened, Complaints which are based solely on the customer's false expectations or wishes will not be honoured.
4. Please note that we do not bear any responsibility for the intended use of our products and therefore we do not satisfy any refund / return / exchange requests based on a change of mind after purchase. Once your item has been dispatched, your order cannot be cancelled. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for errors or problems that arise from the issuance of your tracking number (i.e. the tracking number does not show up on the relevant website due to circumstances outside of our control).
5. For your protection, once an order is placed, the mailing address cannot be changed in any way. For this reason, we advise that care should be taken when entering your personal details.
6. Products that are marked with a 3 month guarantee ( All health and beauty items excluded from warranty) but will be replaced at no charge should the item become defective within 3 days after receiving it,. Your warranty period begins from the date of purchase. If an item becomes defective within the warranty period, please contact email@example.com for a service ticket, so that you may return the item to us for verification and replacement.